Last Updated: October 2022
We welcome our clients to come into our facility. Curbside service will still be offered to those who prefer to remain in their vehicle. The safety of our clients and staff is our greatest priority, so we ask that anyone entering the building follow our COVID-19 protocol:
- Clients may enter the building without calling ahead. Please remain outside for curbside service if you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms or have recently tested positive.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged for unvaccinated clients.
- Please maintain proper social distancing (6 ft) at all times including no physical contact with our staff.
- Up to two people per party may enter the facility at the same time.
- Dr. Jihane will allow her clients to accompany the patients in the exam room. Upon checking in, clients may request to go into the exam room after Dr. Murtha’s exams to speak directly with him if desired, otherwise, clients will be called to discuss the case.
We appreciate your cooperation in keeping us all healthy!
The NAHAH team
Schedule an Appointment Online